Copernicus expects the fellows to provide evidence of achievements (through homework, oral or written exams) during the semester. At least 3 proofs of achievement must be provided.
The internship, which the fellows complete during their stay in Germany, is organised by Copernicus together with the fellow. For this purpose, the fellows apply to the respective companies at the beginning of their study visit with the support of Copernicus members. The internship providers are mostly international companies, law firms, authorities or organisations.
- legal sciences
- political science/international relations
- humanities and social sciences
- natural sciences
- architecture, only in connection with the Hamburg special programme "Architecture for students from Cluj University in Romania"
Copernicus organises accommodation for the fellows either in host families or in student residences. However, the majority of the fellows stay with host families.
- 1 September for the following summer semester (programme start 1 April)
- 1 March for the following winter semester (programme start 1 October)