Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD): Eastern Europe Programme
- post-graduates with a Bachelor's degree who wish to study in a Master's programme at a German university (max. 24 months). Tuition fees for fee-based Master's programmes can be funded in exceptional cases.
- young scientists who want to complete a doctoral degree in Germany (max. 36 months)
- young scientists who are studying for a doctoral degree or a postdoctoral qualification (habilitation) and plan to come to Germany for a research stay (up to 12 months)
- post-graduates who, after completing their exams in their home country, wish to undertake a research stay or deepen their existing scientific knowledge in Germany, or who wish to pursue a non-consecutive graduate or additional course of study (this also applies to further training for licensed medical practitioners)
- university teachers planning research stays (up to 6 months) in Germany
- Master's students who plan a study stay (up to 6 months) to research material at a higher education institution in Germany
In addition, a German language course up to level B1 or C1 for those who need it can be funded upon request. The language course can either precede your studies in Germany or run alongside your studies at the place of study. For courses before the start of the study programme, the duration should not exceed 6 months.