Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
The Kurt Hansen grant can be used for the following activities:
- internships, in Germany or abroad
- research projects in STEM education (in Germany or abroad)
- summer schools, research classes, special study courses or equivalent connected to STEM education (in Germany or abroad)
- courses on science communication, civic science or equivalent (in Germany or abroad
Candidates show a strong sense of commitment and motivation and submit an innovative international research project, which will be funded individually.
The following can apply for a grant:
- trainee teachers or student teachers in STEM subjects
- young teachers at secondary schools (less than 3 years of teaching experience) with a focus on STEM subjects
- teachers at elementary schools and special schools (independent of their professional experience) who want to improve their knowledge and skills in STEM teaching
Other activities that may receive funding may take 1 year.