Scholarship Database

Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.

Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme (JMSP)

Programme Description

Within the framework of Turkey’s negotiation process for full membership to the EU, the Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme (JMSP) aims at contributing to Turkey’s administrative capacity building efforts through increasing the number of experts on fields related to the EU acquis.

Target Group

People who are currently
  • working in Turkey in public sector (including professional organisations having legal public personality, chambers, local administrations, development agencies etc.)
  • working in Turkey in private sector (including NGOs, resident diplomatic missions etc.)
  • working in Turkey in universities as academic or administrative staff
  • senior undergraduate students or postgraduate (Master's or PhD) students in Turkey
and who would like to specialise in the EU Acquis may apply for a scholarship.
For detailed information please visit our website:

Number of Scholarships



Scholars shall conduct academic studies at graduate or research level for periods of minimum 3, maximum 12 months. Academic studies longer than 12 months will not be supported even if the scholars are willing to fund the remaining period by their own means.

Scholarships should be used in the specific academic year they are awarded for. Postponement and/or extension of the scholarships on request of the scholars are not possible.

Scholarship Value

Amount of the scholarship covers the following;
  • Tuition fees (up to 20.000 EUR),
  • Living expenses (food and drink, accommodation, communication, local transportation, cultural activities, etc.) (differing according to the eligible host country as given in the website of the Directorate for EU Affairs),
  • Fixed amount (3.000 EUR) for various expenses to be paid only once (to be used for the visa-passport, educational materials, travel, study visit, registration to local authorities, health and insurance, any tax liabilities and similar expenses).
The Jean Monnet Scholarship covers the expenses of the scholars only. No extra allowance is paid to the scholars who will be travelling with their families/personal attendants.

The scholars who could not successfully complete their academic studies or who could not fulfill their contractual obligations may be requested to pay back the whole or a partial amount of the scholarship they have been paid.

The scholarship is not paid on a monthly basis. Instead, 90% of the scholarship is paid upon the signature of the contracts while the remaining 10% is paid upon the completion of the academic studies as well as the closure process.

Application Papers

For the application form and further information, please refer to the programme website.

Application Deadline

The application deadline can be found on the programme website.

Advertisements by German Universities

The Esslingen MBA: Your Key to Success

Join our international master’s programmes for STEM graduates. Hands-on learning, innovative case studies and company visits make our programmes competitive and career-building.


Technology Management - our English-language university MBA program

NIT Northern Institute of Technology Management, the Business School at the TUHH Hamburg University of Technology. Your chance to make two masters in one year.


Boost your career with the International Master‘s in Project Managemen...

Boost your career. Acquire a German Master’s degree in Data Science & Project Management. Join us at HTW Berlin – On Campus or Online!


Study in English - Live in German(y)!

Upgrade your career with an English-taught MSc or MBA degree from Offenburg University! Your gateway to a qualified job in Germany and around the world!


TU Berlin’s new podcast: Should I stay or should I go?

In the podcast “Should I stay or should I go?”, three alums of TU Berlin speak about their reasons for staying in Germany or returning home after graduation.


Enhance your career opportunities with an MBA from Pforzheim Universit...

Advance your career with an MBA from Pforzheim University! We equip you with distinct advantages for the business of tomorrow at one of the best Business Schools in Germany.


Apply now for the Master’s program in European and International Law a...

Excellence in European and International Law. Students from more than 30 nations. Internationally renowned lecturers. Meet the world at the Europa-Institut! Apply now!


Truly international – Study at ESB Business School!

Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University!