- working in Turkey in public sector (including professional organisations having legal public personality, chambers, local administrations, development agencies etc.)
- working in Turkey in private sector (including NGOs, resident diplomatic missions etc.)
- working in Turkey in universities as academic or administrative staff
- senior undergraduate students or postgraduate (Master's or PhD) students in Turkey
For detailed information please visit our website: www.jeanmonnet.org.tr.
Number of Scholarships
Scholarships should be used in the specific academic year they are awarded for. Postponement and/or extension of the scholarships on request of the scholars are not possible.
- Tuition fees (up to 20.000 EUR),
- Living expenses (food and drink, accommodation, communication, local transportation, cultural activities, etc.) (differing according to the eligible host country as given in the website of the Directorate for EU Affairs),
- Fixed amount (3.000 EUR) for various expenses to be paid only once (to be used for the visa-passport, educational materials, travel, study visit, registration to local authorities, health and insurance, any tax liabilities and similar expenses).
The scholars who could not successfully complete their academic studies or who could not fulfill their contractual obligations may be requested to pay back the whole or a partial amount of the scholarship they have been paid.
The scholarship is not paid on a monthly basis. Instead, 90% of the scholarship is paid upon the signature of the contracts while the remaining 10% is paid upon the completion of the academic studies as well as the closure process.