In particular, its responsibilities include:
- Providing information and guidance on study and research opportunities in Germany
- Providing information and guidance on scholarship opportunities
- Organising and conducting the application process for DAAD scholarships
- Supporting the alumni
- Representing the German higher education institutions at education fairs
- Collaborating with Romanian and German higher education institutions, providing guidance on questions of higher education cooperation
- Promoting the German language and German studies at Romanian higher education institutions
- Collaborating with the DAAD Lektors in Romania
The guidance provided at the IC is given to the best of the team’s knowledge and belief. However, the accuracy of said information cannot be guaranteed.
Monday between 12.00 – 14.00 under +40 737.05.28.28
Tuesday between 12.00 – 14.00 under +40 737.05.28.28
Thursday between 12.00 – 14.00 under +40 7126.96.36.199
Friday between 10.30 – 12.30 under +40 7188.8.131.52
Eight DAAD Lektors and one German language assistant are also currently working in Romania. You can find more detailed information on Lectorate și Asistențe de Limbă DAAD.